Currently enrolled in a speech pathology course at university?
Looking to learn the ropes at a growing, innovative practice while you study?
Ready to join a tight-knit team of professionals who’ll take you under their wing?
The Limestone Coast could be your best next move!
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and reliable speech pathology student to join our dynamic and dedicated team. This position is offered as a part-time role to accommodate and complement your studies. The position may be based at either our Mount Gambier or Naracoorte clinic and it may involve:
- Learning how to use Boardmaker to create visuals for our speech pathologists
- Creating and scheduling relevant, timely and engaging posts for social media (under the guidance of our speech pathologists)
- Keeping the office environment organised and clean
- Learning the online systems used in our business e.g. Halaxy, Trainual, Asana, Canva
- Scanning hardcopy files into our client management system (Halaxy)
- Liaising with our speech pathologists and following speech pathology programs with clients and families
- Answering our phone (on occasions) and scheduling clients into appointment times
Our successful applicant will have:
- A passion for learning, a can-do attitude and a desire to adopt a flexible, fun, family-centred approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work as part of a cohesive team.
- A current enrolment in a speech pathology degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- A willingness to learn strength-based practice and family-centred practice.
- Demonstrated skills in organisation and time management.
- A current driver's licence.
- Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) clearance to work with children as well as a National Police Check (NPC).